Thursday, June 14, 2012

New Look, New Approach

I am happy to announce the new look and name of my site! I've completely redone the blog and given it a new look, some new pages, and a slightly different set up.

The new name, "Goodbye, Fat Kat," is here to stay. I racked my brain all day for a name for the blog that would be catchy and applicable to the content on the site. After many hours, I arrived at this decision. I hope my readers will like it.

The new look and design also took me nearly the entire day, but it was worth it. I am very pleased with the results. I plan to keep it this way for quite awhile.

As for the new url address, it's the same as the name of the blog, and I hope it will help readers navigate more easily.

I have also added a few new sections to the site. Readers will find categories at the right of the page for progress posts which will mainly focus on the week to week happenings of my weight loss endeavors. There is also a tab for recipes, an about me section, and an "I was thinking..." tab which will very likely contain a little bit of everything. I hope the last section will give you more of an insight into who I am and what goes through this very busy mind of mine! I am still learning to use the new sections, so it may take a while to see content under those tabs. I appreciate your patience during this conversion!

As always, thanks for reading, and I'd love any feedback you may have! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please keep your comments positive and polite. :)