Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Before Pictures

I don't like to post pics of myself...especially full body shots, but alas... it comes with the territory, I suppose.
So here we go. I'm going to pick a set of clothes I'll probably be able to wear for awhile and take some pictures in them so that I can do some side by side comparisons as well. Lord give me strength, lol! Look for that post later!

 The one on top was taken on 12/21/12. Look at the size of my arms!
The one below is my and my SIL, although most the time I like her better than the brother she married! We took this just before going to see Breaking Dawn Part II on 11/23/12.
 This is my bestie, Sarah, at her baby shower! This was taken 10/6/12.
 This is just before church on 12/23/12 as is the one below it!

So long to the days of just face shots. I guess it's a bittersweet thing, really,because I can watch my transformation this way, and one day I won't have any qualms about full body shots:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please keep your comments positive and polite. :)