Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monday Weigh In 1/28/13

It's that time again.
I weighed in last Monday at 330. I felt like it should have been lower. I could tell I was carrying a lot of fluid, so on Tuesday I took a fluid pill and I weighed in Wednesday morning at 324. This morning was 327. I love this numbers game.

As I said in my "Saturday Wrap Up" post for last week, I didn't meet my goals as I'd intended to. If I'd gotten in more steps and drank more water I do feel like this morning's number would have been lower. (Today is Tuesday, by the way, I'm a day late...again!) What can I do besides keep on trucking!!

So right now 327 is still nine pounds down from 336 a few weeks ago. I'll take it. I'm going to stay focused and motivated, and we'll see how the scale treats me next week!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please keep your comments positive and polite. :)