Thursday, February 21, 2013

Update For My Blog Peeps

Hey ya'll!
I know it has been a while since I posted, but I took some time away from the internet to really focus on some important things in my life. I'll be back on Monday with my Monday weigh in and I hope to resume business as usual from there. My husband is home on STD and it's hard to maintain my normal routine, I'm sure some of you can relate!
I will let you know that I have a visit with my NUT on Monday as well, and if all goes as planned my surgeon's office should be submitting to insurance on March 1st!! Keep your fingers crossed, and me in your prayers. I can hardly wait for that approval. I hope it will bring everything home and make all this worth while. My nerves have been a train wreck for the last few months. I'm ready to be on the post op side getting adjusted to my new way of eating instead of twirling my thumbs hoping it will all work out. I'm trusting God to work it all out!
I'll keep you all posted. Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Please keep your comments positive and polite. :)